Seasonal factors combined with shrinking housing affordability cooled state pending home sales in November 2013, providing an outlook into the coming month of real estate, according to the California Association of Realtors.
Big changes in Nevada County real estate in late 2013
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Police blotter: Man wants to talk to POTUS, can be reached at 1-800-GOD