A drunken driver who crashed through a fire hydrant and into a Nevada City residence the night before Thanksgiving took a plea agreement in Nevada County Superior Court Thursday in return for 150 days in county jail.
Drunken driver gets 150 days in jail
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- 2 arrested in connection with stolen vehicle