A drunken driver who crashed through a fire hydrant and into a Nevada City residence the night before Thanksgiving took a plea agreement in Nevada County Superior Court Thursday in return for 150 days in county jail.
Drunken driver gets 150 days in jail
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Police blotter: Gan signs, flash mobs