A driver who failed to yield to an attempted traffic stop led a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy on a brief chase Tuesday afternoon, which led to a multi-agency attempt to corral the fleeing suspect to no avail.
Fleeing driver evades law enforcement
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks