Nevada City’s government is looking to renovate its demolition approval process after outraged residents decried the razing of a vintage home in the downtown historic district.
Nevada City residents decry demolition of historic home
Trending in: Crime
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment