A Nevada City woman ended up in jail on burglary and drug charges after she allegedly broke into her ex-husband’s residence and stole his keys, money from his wallet and medication.
Ex-wife arrested after alleged break-in
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls