A man who had been facing domestic violence and weapons charges, as well as one count of the unlawful taking of a wild animal, after an alligator, a number of guns and ammunition were found at his house took a plea agreement that could net him 270 days in jail.
Alligator owner takes plea deal
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported