Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell has filed four misdemeanor charges against Pascale Fusshoeller relating to an Oct. 8 traffic stop when the YubaNet editor allegedly ran a stop sign and was found without a license or insurance and impersonated her spouse, Susan Levitz.
Charges filed in Nevada County against YubaNet editor
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death