In a sometimes-contentious arraignment hearing Monday morning, Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy Donald Black pleaded not guilty to child molest and drug charges.
Sac County deputy pleads not guilty to molest charges
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- 2 arrested in connection with stolen vehicle