In a sometimes-contentious arraignment hearing Monday morning, Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy Donald Black pleaded not guilty to child molest and drug charges.
Sac County deputy pleads not guilty to molest charges
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’