An Illinois man stopped on Interstate 80 for speeding ended up in Placer County jail after a California Highway Patrol officer reportedly uncovered 100 pounds of marijuana in his vehicle.
I-80 traffic stop nets 100 pounds of marijuana
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver