An Illinois man stopped on Interstate 80 for speeding ended up in Placer County jail after a California Highway Patrol officer reportedly uncovered 100 pounds of marijuana in his vehicle.
I-80 traffic stop nets 100 pounds of marijuana
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks