An Auburn man who reportedly was a wanted parolee led a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy in a high-speed chase Tuesday morning through Penn Valley that ended after he crashed his truck.
NCSO: Parolee at large leads deputy on high-speed chase
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls