An Auburn man who reportedly was a wanted parolee led a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy in a high-speed chase Tuesday morning through Penn Valley that ended after he crashed his truck.
NCSO: Parolee at large leads deputy on high-speed chase
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver