Higgins Marketplace, a South County commercial construction project that has been held up in the court system for the past four years, will move forward after a panel of judges in the Third District Court of Appeal in Sacramento ruled in favor of the developer.
Higgins Marketplace OK to go
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’