The sentencing has been postponed for two men who pleaded no contest to two counts of first-degree residential burglary and one count of possessing stolen property after having been charged with seven counts each.
Judge postpones sentencing for two burglary suspects
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern