ROSEVILLE — Nevada County resident Patricia Lee Thomas was sentenced in Placer County Superior Court Monday to five years formal probation and one year in jail after she pleaded no contest to felony child endangerment. Thomas had been facing a murder charge in connection with the 1970 death of her 4-year-old daughter Cynthia, who was found drowned in the bathtub of their Auburn home.
Thomas sentenced to probation, time served in 1970 death of daughter
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Police blotter: What does the fox say?