ROSEVILLE — Nevada County resident Patricia Lee Thomas was sentenced in Placer County Superior Court Monday to five years formal probation and one year in jail after she pleaded no contest to felony child endangerment. Thomas had been facing a murder charge in connection with the 1970 death of her 4-year-old daughter Cynthia, who was found drowned in the bathtub of their Auburn home.
Thomas sentenced to probation, time served in 1970 death of daughter
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls