Despite freezing rain, a band of dedicated volunteers ventured to a remote corner of Grouse Ridge Non-Motorized Recreation Area at 7,000 feet elevation in the Tahoe National Forest last weekend to complete rerouting a trail for mountain bicyclists, equestrian riders and hikers.
Volunteers pull together to build multi-use path in Grouse Ridge
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Police blotter: Man wants to talk to POTUS, can be reached at 1-800-GOD