Despite freezing rain, a band of dedicated volunteers ventured to a remote corner of Grouse Ridge Non-Motorized Recreation Area at 7,000 feet elevation in the Tahoe National Forest last weekend to complete rerouting a trail for mountain bicyclists, equestrian riders and hikers.
Volunteers pull together to build multi-use path in Grouse Ridge
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’