Judi Gunkel hated her job. She worked as a legal secretary in Sacramento, and like many, she stayed in what she deemed a “toxic environment” because she was vested in the company and the money was good.
Judi Gunkel’s Nevada City salon, Feet First
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern