Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a probation search on John Born Road Thursday arrested two men on warrants — and uncovered a suspected chop shop operation.
John Born Road search reveals suspected chop shop
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges