A Nevada City man was sentenced to seven years after being found guilty of depriving a custodial parent of a child, stalking, spousal abuse, making criminal threats, disobeying a court order and disobeying a domestic restraining order and resisting arrest in two separate incidents involving the mother of his child.
Siegfried gets 7 years in domestic violence case
Trending in: Crime
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern