An elderly woman reportedly sustained only minor injuries in a solo accident that sent her vehicle tumbling 10 feet over a retaining wall Friday afternoon.
Woman unhurt after plunging over wall
Trending in: Crime
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Gold Country Lenders trial to be postponed to 2015
- Bay Area couple arrested after reportedly being found with drugs, stolen property
- Three arrested after traffic stop
- Grass Valley foot patrol making progress on transient camps