A Grass Valley man facing charges in a half-dozen cases that included two felonies took a plea agreement Thursday in exchange for two years and eight months in state prison.
Sinnock gets 32 months in deal
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported