A Grass Valley man remained in the Nevada County jail Sunday after he was arrested for his alleged hit-and-run intoxicated driving crash into a street pole that landed on a woman, injuring her.
Alleged drunk driver hits pole that landed on woman
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks