The phrase “There’s no such thing as bad publicity” is widely attributed to Phineas T. Barnum, famed showman and founder of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
Elephant controversy abets fair attendance increase
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man