A 20-year-old Grass Valley man, who was charged with a felony DUI and hit and run after he allegedly fled the scene of an accident in Grass Valley, took a plea agreement in court Thursday.
Hit-and-run defendant takes plea, will serve time
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls