A marijuana cultivation case involving six defendants resolved Tuesday morning after four of the charged suspects took plea agreements and the prosecutor dropped charges against the remaining two co-defendants.
6-defendant marijuana case ends in four pleas, two dismissals
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks