What started as verbal harassing between Bowman Lake campsites ended with one camper in the Nevada County Jail on felony charges for alleged crimes that include putting a gun to someone’s head, according to the Nevada County Sheriff’s Department’s records.
Grass Valley man allegedly put gun against camper’s head
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case