Eight people at a Nevada County summer camp were injured on the Fourth of July when a canoe-converted into a go-cart-like contraption toppled, sending two riders to the hospital in helicopters.
8 injured at Nevada County summer camp
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls