Two small retail buildings on the nearly 2-acre property that also houses a Walgreens store in Grass Valley are entering the foreclosure process, according to a notice of trustee’s sale.
2 buildings on Walgreens property in foreclosure
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case