An early-morning burglar at a South County taqueria reportedly left evidence behind that he was about to make himself a meal. But instead, the 32-year-old suspect ended up in county jail.
Man arrested in taqueria burglary
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’