A woman was arrested on a number of outstanding warrants after Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a disturbance Friday morning on Brooks Road.
Deputies arrest woman after reported disturbance
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Weekend of fights in downtown Nevada City keeps cops hopping
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’