Drivers headed into downtown Nevada City’s streets could see more of those roads handed over exclusively for pedestrian use as the town’s businesses and residents have requested city approval for ongoing street closures.
Nevada City streets proposed for closure to create public space
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported