One of the larger first steps has been taken in the process to rebuild the Grass Valley headquarters of the Department of Motor Vehicles, and architects continue to work on the $7.8 million project; they are about halfway done with their drawings toward an unspecified bidding period, a spokeswoman said.
With CHP gone, Grass Valley DMV looks ahead to its own new facility
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft