A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Nevada City man to answer on drug, weapon and stolen property charges after a preliminary hearing Thursday morning — but did dismiss one charge against him, that of being a felon in possession of ammunition.
Nevada City man held on drug, weapon & stolen property charges
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft