A two-vehicle accident in Grass Valley Wednesday morning did not cause any serious injuries, but did block traffic, said Grass Valley Police Capt. Rex Marks. The accident, which occurred at 8:17 a.m. at East Main Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, involved a Toyota Sequoia SUV and a pickup truck, Marks said. Initial, medical was requested, but both drivers declined medical attention. The two vehicles were towed from the scene.
Grass Valley wreck holds up morning traffic
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Grass Valley house promotes turning lawns into gardens
- Our View: Real need for urgency is actual leadership on cannabis in our community
- Police blotter: Female flasher reported
- Consolidated: Nevada City fire brownouts plan 'a huge gorilla on our backs'