A two-vehicle accident in Grass Valley Wednesday morning did not cause any serious injuries, but did block traffic, said Grass Valley Police Capt. Rex Marks. The accident, which occurred at 8:17 a.m. at East Main Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, involved a Toyota Sequoia SUV and a pickup truck, Marks said. Initial, medical was requested, but both drivers declined medical attention. The two vehicles were towed from the scene.
- Containment of Lowell Fire expected Aug. 10
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe
- Firefighters thank Nevada County for its support during Lowell Fire
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches