A two-vehicle accident in Grass Valley Wednesday morning did not cause any serious injuries, but did block traffic, said Grass Valley Police Capt. Rex Marks. The accident, which occurred at 8:17 a.m. at East Main Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, involved a Toyota Sequoia SUV and a pickup truck, Marks said. Initial, medical was requested, but both drivers declined medical attention. The two vehicles were towed from the scene.
Grass Valley wreck holds up morning traffic
Trending in: Crime
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016