A two-vehicle accident in Grass Valley Wednesday morning did not cause any serious injuries, but did block traffic, said Grass Valley Police Capt. Rex Marks. The accident, which occurred at 8:17 a.m. at East Main Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, involved a Toyota Sequoia SUV and a pickup truck, Marks said. Initial, medical was requested, but both drivers declined medical attention. The two vehicles were towed from the scene.
Grass Valley wreck holds up morning traffic
Trending in: Crime
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas