A local man who was being arrested after a domestic dispute allegedly compounded his problems by trying to get away from law enforcement Monday evening. Joshua Michael Kerley, 36, ended up being booked into county jail in lieu of $400,000 bail.
Man allegedly tries to flee police while being arrested after domestic dispute
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks