A local man who was being arrested after a domestic dispute allegedly compounded his problems by trying to get away from law enforcement Monday evening. Joshua Michael Kerley, 36, ended up being booked into county jail in lieu of $400,000 bail.
Man allegedly tries to flee police while being arrested after domestic dispute
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Police blotter: Gan signs, flash mobs