TRUCKEE — A 55-year-old Rough and Ready man involved in a high-speed chase with California Highway Patrol on Interstate 80 Monday afternoon was killed after his vehicle collided with a dirt embankment and rolled several times.
CHP: Rough and Ready man killed after high-speed chase on I-80
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks