A Weimar man pleaded no contest Monday morning to two counts of second-degree murder, almost two years to the day since the fatal shooting of his pregnant girlfriend, Grass Valley resident Sarah Lynn Burr.
Konnerth takes plea in double homicide
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft