River-friendly gardening, eco-landscaping, Sierra smart gardening, sustainable landscaping, conservation gardening: these are all different names for similar environmentally friendly gardening practices that you can use to create a landscape around your home that meets your needs for outdoor space, is aesthetically beautiful and gives back to the Sierra by keeping water clean, promoting native vegetation, providing habitat for wildlife and maintaining the integrity of native soils.
River friendly gardening
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks