Murder suspect Branden Riddle-Terrel postponed entering a plea in court Thursday with attorneys for both the defense and the prosecution indicating there are ongoing negotiations, presumably regarding a potential plea.
Murder suspect once again delays entering plea
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man