Murder suspect Branden Riddle-Terrel postponed entering a plea in court Thursday with attorneys for both the defense and the prosecution indicating there are ongoing negotiations, presumably regarding a potential plea.
Murder suspect once again delays entering plea
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks