California cities and counties can ban pot shops, the state’s highest court ruled Monday in a unanimous opinion likely to further diminish California’s once-robust medical marijuana industry.
State’s high court: Calif cities can ban pot shops
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’