A man arrested in October after a high-speed chase through Grass Valley that began when he was mistakenly identified as one of the FBI’s 10-most wanted pleaded guilty in federal court Thursday to being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Nevada fugitive pleads guilty in federal court
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft