A recent letter to the editor published in The Union suggested area residents who have lost loved ones in accidents on Highway 174 should place memorials along the roadway in their memory.
Caltrans: Highway memorials not safe, not legal
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Bail raised for one defendant, second to be tried as adult in Grass Valley brutal home invasion robbery