My wife and I were hiking at Scotts Flat Lake when we noticed a freshly burned patch in the forest. On our way out, I questioned a staff member at the launch ramp about the fire, and he said that prior to the fire, PG&E had been informed about a tree leaning on power lines, which they inspected and then left. Some time later, a fire was started by sparking across the lines. How can this happen?
PG&E needs to be reminded of their safety pledge
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported