A parcel being considered by the Nevada County Hazardous and Solid Waste Commission as a potential site for the county’s transfer station is looking increasingly unlikely as a viable option.
Transfer station unlikely to move
Trending in: Crime
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Police blotter: Nightly skateboarder in school hallways
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date