An enduring staple of western Nevada County’s commercial sector has joined an array of California-based businesses, trade associations and individuals in a class-action lawsuit challenging the legitimacy of the state’s “cap and trade” auction regulation.
Robinson joins cap and trade lawsuit
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported