Two Grass Valley city council members told a couple dozen Nevada County residents who live around the 121-acre proposed Berriman Ranch project along Grass Valley’s southern border that the future of that site could include a big-box retail store, such as a Target, at a Wednesday night community meeting.
Grass Valley sees retail potential along southern border
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case