The Nevada County District Attorney’s office has declined to file charges against a man arrested on suspicion of soliciting someone to kill his neighbor.
DA declines to file charges in Nevada County solicitation for murder case
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’