A melee between transients caused a chain reaction that resulted in significant damage to a downtown Nevada City business, according to law enforcement officials.
Transient fight damages vehicle, Nevada City business
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- 2 arrested in connection with stolen vehicle