What a contrast of news from the headline on Wednesday April 3 to Friday April 5. One said six arrested for drugs on school property at Nevada Union High School and a senior was the ring leader and the other headline said a Bear River senior has leukemia.
A striking contrast
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’