The sentencing for an alleged methamphetamine dealer to two years in state prison was postponed in court Monday — in part because a visiting judge indicated he would not accept the plea agreement.
Sentencing postponed for alleged meth dealer
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft