How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin? That’s what I’m reminded of every time I read about the “suits” in Congress debating about what should be in the “gun control law.” They have already eliminated the major components (military repeating rifles and 30 round clips) of the proposed law and are debating nits that will have no effect on the enormous number of gun caused deaths in the U.S. (mostly by pistols which are not being discussed).
How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin?
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges