How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin? That’s what I’m reminded of every time I read about the “suits” in Congress debating about what should be in the “gun control law.” They have already eliminated the major components (military repeating rifles and 30 round clips) of the proposed law and are debating nits that will have no effect on the enormous number of gun caused deaths in the U.S. (mostly by pistols which are not being discussed).
How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin?
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death