A sex offender who had been out of registration compliance for a dozen years pleaded no contest to one count of failure to register and one count of annoying a minor and was sentenced to one year in county jail Friday.
Sex offender gets year in Nevada County jail
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported